Our 7 Panel Dip Card is a comprehensive, yet simple-to-use drug test kit that allows you to simultaneously screen for and detect the presence of seven different drugs.
This test is a rapid urine test that gives results within minutes.
An easy, fast and accurate one step (7 panel) drug screening test.
Used to detect the drug abuse of illicit and prescription drugs.
Recommended when drug of choice is unknown or when person has been abusing multiple drugs.
- Very comprehensive multi-drug test kit
- Very cost-effective way to do multiple drug screening
- Quick all-in-one results
- Highly accurate in detecting multiple drug metabolites in urine.
- 99% Accurate
- Clear Instruction / Easy-To-Read Panel
- Up to 24 months Shelf Life
TESTS FOR THE FOLLOWING DRUGS
- Cocaine (COC) 300ng/mL
Street/other common names are: coke, crack, blow, nose candy, snowball, tornado
- Opiates (OPI) 2000ng/mL
Street/other common names are: heroin, morphine, opium, smack, thunder, hell dust
- 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) 500 ng/mL
Street/other common names are: ecstasy, x, e, molly, california sunrise, essence, love drug
- Methamphetamine (mAMP/MET) 1000ng/mL
Street/other common names are: crank, crystal, crystal glass, crystal meth, christina, tina, ice
- Amphetamines (AMP) 1000ng/mL
Street/other common names are: adderall, dexedrine, speed, uppers
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) 50ng/mL
Street/other common names are: marijuana, cannabis, pot, grass, weed, hash, mary jane, dope
- Benzodiazepenes (BZO) 300ng/mL
Street/other common names are: benzos, rohypnol, roofies, flunitrazepam, ruffies
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the test dip card from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Remove the cap.
- With the arrow pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test dip card vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10 to 15 seconds. Immerse the dipstick to at least the level of the wavy lines, but not above the arrow on the test dip card.
- Replace the cap and place the test dip card on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Start the timer and wait for the colored line(s) to appear.
- Interpret the test results at 3- 5 minutes. Do not read results after 10 minutes.
HOW TO INTERPRET THE RESULTS
NEGATIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T). Certain lines may appear lighter or thinner than other lines. A line is to be considered a line whether it is faint, light or dark.
POSITIVE: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
INVALID: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specific read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately.