COC (Cocaine) Single Dip-in-Urine Drug Test Kit is a one-step solution for fast and reliable on-site drug testing.
Widely used by recovery centres as well as pre-employment screening, university enrolment screening and routine workplace screening.
Recommended when the drug is known.
- No cross detection – meaning other substances won’t cause false positives
- Results are presented within 5 minutes or less
- Very cost-effective way to do multiple drug screening
- Quick all-in-one results
- Highly accurate in detecting multiple drug metabolites in urine
- 99% Accurate
- Clear Instruction / Easy-To-Read Panel
- Up to 24 months Shelf Life
TESTS FOR THE FOLLOWING DRUGS
- Cocaine (COC) 300ng/mL – street/other common names are: coke, crack, blow, nose candy, snowball, tornado
HOW TO USE
- Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Immerse the strip vertically into the urine specimen with the arrow end pointing towards the urine.
- Do not immerse the strip past the Max Line.
- Remove the strip after 10 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Start the timer and wait for the colored line(s) to appear.
- Interpret the test results at 3-5 minutes.
- Do not read results after 10 minutes
HOW TO INTERPRET THE RESULTS
NEGATIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T). Certain lines may appear lighter or thinner than other lines. A line is to be considered a line whether it is faint, light or dark.
POSITIVE: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
INVALID: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specific read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.